Friday, October 15, 2010

Going to be out of order.... I attached 3 photos and that doesn't work. Here is two.

October 14, 2010 (10-15 here:-) I just realized I was a day off on the dates...)
 
This morning we went down for breakfast and momma broke out in a sweat and ended up in the bathroom puking through breakfast. Hotel staff came in and wanted to take me to a Dr.--I politely refused. Then, called Jamie (a nurse in our group), who had brought Finnigrin. I took that and was ok.
 
We went to the zoo. Audrie liked watching the animals, but most of all just likes to be outside and playing.
 
I can only attach 2-3 photos, so I will post again with the rest of the day.

3 comments:

  1. Love the picture of Audrie in the stroller! Amie sorry you got sick, but glad you got over it quickly. Looking forward to skyping with you after you get home and settled. Buffie is trying to get her camera "hooked up" so she can skype. If not she can come over here to. Prayers are still coming your way. Stay safe and healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! This was one of my favorites as well.

    ReplyDelete